Kim Erica Schleicher, E-RYT500, IAYT- Certified Yoga Therapist
Kim is an Iyengar based teacher who has been practicing Yoga most of her life. Her desire to teach was inspired by the transformative potential she found as a student and she continues to embrace both the simplicity and mystery of the practice. Kim completed the Yoga of Awareness for Cancer and Mindful Meditation Programs through Duke University, IRest Training, Level 1 and the 700-hour Therapeutic Yoga Training with the Surya Chandra Yoga School. Through her 32 years' work with the Feathered Pipe Foundation she studied with the best yoga teachers in the world. Kim continues to study and expand her knowledge of yoga and meditation. With keen attention to function and alignment, her classes are mindful, clear and accessible.
For 36 years Kim has led tours to beautiful, wild, sacred and unusual places around the world. Her favorite tours include yoga, practicing anywhere from beach to bar, yoga studio to airplane seats, she embraces the idea of YogaBeyonda; yoga practiced both on and off the mat.
"Travel Light, Live Light, Spread the Light, Be the Light" Yogi Bhajan
" I have been on several of the yoga retreats you have organized and have been so thankful you were the tour leader. I know for certain the trips had a special depth and breadth of experiences as a result of your own knowledge, as well as that of the knowledgable, interesting people with whom you connected in the various destinations. Thank you so much for sharing your time, energy, and talent, as well as your fun spirit, on these trips. I am looking forward to Iceland." Joyce Meyer, Oakland
Past Yoga Trips Include:
- Mexico 2015-2018 with Kelly Baraby
- Iceland with Melina Meza and Baxter Bell, MD, 2017
- Mexico 2004-2017 with Sherri Baptiste, Michele Hebert, Baxter Bell, Rusty Wells, Mary Paffard, Rodney Yee, Heather Tiddens, Desiree Rumbaugh and Kelly Baraby
- Peru with Andrew Weil, Rodney Yee, Judy Landecker and Baxter Bell
- India with Baxter Bell 2015 and Rodney Yee 2010
- New Zealand with Baxter Bell 2014
- Myanmar, Cambodia and India with Rodney Yee 2004
- Cuba with Baxter Bell MD and Melina Meza 2016